Requirements to Attend Training Class
Items listed below are required for all classes:
Please remember that wearing a face mask or face shield is required.
We will be adhering to the CDC Quid lines as close as humanly possible.
- Read and familiarize yourself with the two pages of symptoms of coronavirus.
- If you have or are having any of the symptoms now or within the last two to 14 days you will not be allowed to attend training without a recent negative test.
- Your temperature will be checked daily on arrival.
- Class size will be limited to 3 and must be paid in advance ($300 a day).
- Entrance will be at the back of the building. (Admission to from office is restricted.)
What will be covered each day:
- Tuesday: We will be covering epoxy bonded stone/ Class will conclude during 1st hr of next day.
- Wednesday: We will be covering McKrete/ Chromastain/ Sealers/ class will conclude during first hour or 2 of following day.
- Thursday: We will be covering Industrial Epoxy/ Aurora Metallic Epoxy.
- Friday: IF more training is needed part of this day is open.
- After satisfactory completion attenders will receive a certificate of completion.
- We do not provide lunch however we do break for 1 hour to allow you to go and have lunch.